[Freeswitch-users] Issues with simultaneous call hangup

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 08:19:44 MSD 2015

What you are doing is illogical and by design the wrong approach.
exec_after_bridge does not work on hungup channels, plus zombie_exec only
works on a handful of apps.
When the leg is hungup it is dead.  You should not try to do things on a
leg after it hangs up.
There are countless events and cdr collecting modules and code hooks to
properly capture a hangup record.
This is not a bug or a race condition, its abuse of the way the sofftware
is designed.  Its like saying you want your hard drive to sync its data
whenever you unplug the power cord.

Anthony Minessale II       ♬ @anthmfs  ♬ @FreeSWITCH  ♬

☞ http://freeswitch.org/http://cluecon.com/http://twitter.com/FreeSWITCH
☞ irc.freenode.net #freeswitch ☞ *http://freeswitch.org/g+