[Freeswitch-users] T.38 Fax

Dave Greeko davegreeko at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 02:50:19 MSD 2015

Hello All,
I'm trying to just relay t.38 fax calls along the voice calls between two endpoints with FS in the middle.
In the dial-plan I set the proxy media mode to true which works extremely well with my setup considering the codec negotiation headache for my voice calls. My question is do I have to explicitly set any Sofila parameters in the SIP profile or any variables related to T.38 in the Bridge dial string to make the fax go from Caller to Callee through FS?

My Freeswitch version is 1.4.19 and mod_spansdp is already loaded

Regards,
Dave