[Freeswitch-users] Issues with simultaneous call hangup

Niraj Roy techfaltu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 13:15:59 MSD 2015

Hello Gurus,
    We are using FreeSWITCH Version 1.4.18~64bit. We observed when both
caller and caller hangs up the call simultaneously exec_after_bridge_app
function does not execute for one of the legs.
    Here is the segment of executing the xml file.
                <action application="set"
data="exec_after_bridge_app=transfer"/>
                <action application="set"
data="exec_after_bridge_arg=endcall-handler XML CALLENDING"/>
                <action application="set_zombie_exec"/>
                <action application="set" data="continue_on_fail=true"/>
                <action inline="true" application="set"
data="hangup_after_bridge=false"/>

For normal or sequential call clearing everything works fine, but somehow
this creates a race condition and state mismatch in the freeswitch which I
don't know.
Can anybody shed some light on this?

Thanks,