[Freeswitch-users] voice dropping out

Brian May brian at microcomaustralia.com.au
Tue Jul 14 03:34:48 MSD 2015

Hello,

I have had reports when talking from a sflphone SIP phone to a Gigaset C610
phone, my voice keeps dropping out, As it the other end can't here complete
words I say.

If however I test with the freeswitch echo service, it works fine, Similar
if I tell sflphone to record, it records everything fine. So it appears to
be a transport problem, as opposed to a microphone pick up issue.

Similarly, the Gigaset C610 is known to be good, and works fine with other
sources.

freeswitch shows PCMU codec is being used for both legs of the call.

(I intended to use PCMA, as from memory that is more "standard" in
Australia but I am doubtful that is the problem)

How do I debug?

Thanks