[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch not listening on 5060

Joli Martinez mrjoli021 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 04:54:16 MSD 2015

Hello,

I installed Freeswitch with fusionPBX.  I am able to get my public SIP trunk to register on port 5080 and when I do a netstat I see it listening on port 5080.  I do not see it listening on port 5060 therefore I cant get any internal extensions to resister.
I have checked the internal.xml and it is set to the internal sip port which in the vars.xml is set to 5060.  What am I missing to get Freeswitch to listen on both 5080 for external and 5060 for internal.

The box has two interfaces, but only one is supposed to be used for freeswitch.  Also There is an SBC infront of Freeswich.

Thanks,