[Freeswitch-users] [Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Friday FreeForAll Reminder!

jungle Boogie jungleboogie0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 22:38:06 MSD 2015

On 10 July 2015 at 10:34, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> Stop by anyone wishing to help on Tuesdays call, I want to get an outline prepared for testing / automation call.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C460sc0SkKvrKrqOXcnmO0NAVhzjoUDdUR7KL9PSotY/edit?usp=sharing
>
> I've started to jot down some things please join me.
>
> /b

Looks like this is read/view only.

Does freeswitch use some kind of automated build process like jenkins
to test builds?

The freebsd group uses jenkins: https://jenkins.freebsd.org/

If a build fails, an email is sent out to the list with a link to the
log so it can be corrected, and then another email reporting the build
is back to normal.

--
-------
inum: 883510009027723