[Freeswitch-users] how to improve the performance of Web RTC?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 10 18:06:15 MSD 2015

I need to have a POW WOW with the community and devise an automated testing
approach that'll help us and the community.

I think the community would benefit from a collaborative testing frame
work, that allows us to present a set of machines public facing and some
automation to help us test things on a continual basis.

Who's up for the challenge of starting with a clean slate and building a
testing infrastructure from the ground up?

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

ClueCon 2015 Call for Speakers <https://www.cluecon.com/call-for-speakers/> |
Register <https://freeswitch.com/cart.php?gid=1> TODAY! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest