[Freeswitch-users] Bypass media prevents bridge from blocking LUA script execution

Ričardas Stoma ricardas.stoma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 13:18:33 MSD 2015

I use LUA script to bridge calls but now i have problem with bypass media.
Let's say i have this LUA script:

session:execute("set", "bypass_media=true");
session:execute("bridge", "sofia/external/123 at 192.168.0.100:5061");
freeswitch.consoleLog("info", "This is my message\n");

When bypass_media is enabled, log message "This is my message" appears once
legB answers call. If bypass_media is disabled then log message appears
when call ends. In other words bypass_media prevents "bridge" from blocking
script execution.

Is there a way to block script execution until call ends when bypass_media
is enabled?