[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma's FreeTDM installation and setup on CentOS 6.6 with FreeSWITCH 1.4.20

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Thu Jul 9 05:27:04 MSD 2015

To all,

There are some important bug fixes in Sangoma's FreeTDM and everyone should use the Sangoma updated version.  In order to fast-track the changes I have created a tar.gz file on my FTP site and a PDF document (see attached) to setup the latest production release of FreeSWITCH (version 1.4.20) on CentOS 6.6 with the Sangoma updated FreeTDM 1.9.0.  It may help anyone using FreeSWITCH with Sangoma hardware for the first time.

Sangoma hope to merge FreeTDM (with the fixes) with FreeSWITCH in August/September this year.  I will attempt to keep the PDF and FreeTDM tar.gz file up-to-date alongside future production releases of FreeSWITCH.

FYI: Sangoma support also have a copy of this PDF file and they are thankful for the efforts I have made to fast-track new FreeSWITCH users to use their hardware.

As with any instruction document, Visytel Pty Ltd accepts no liability or loss of earnings from following the attached PDF.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Keil
Visytel Pty Ltd