[Freeswitch-users] Some problems with bypass-media

Neven Boric nboric at yx.cl
Wed Jul 8 20:10:13 MSD 2015

Thanks.

Here is a pcap and the pastebin is at:

https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/24299

I realized that if I wait about 10 seconds with the first call on hold, and
don't even attempt to transfer, FS will hangup both legs of the original
call. Also, there is an error before FS decides to hangup:

2015-07-08 15:54:36.617835 [CRIT] switch_core_io.c:173 sofia/internal/
140 at 10.50.100.16:5060 reading on a session with no media!

Appreciate your help.

Neven