[Freeswitch-users] calling intercept from event socket

Babak Yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:21:55 MSD 2015

Hi
I'm using event socket to do something like freeswitch callcenter module.
members(aleg) call and are connected to socket application, this is my
dialplan:
<extension name="socket">
       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^999$">
     <action application="set" data="socket_resume=true"/>
             <action application="socket" data="172.16.90.1:8084 async
full"/>
  <action application="info"/>
       </condition>
     </extension>
these are executed using socket:
connect
myevents
set park_after_bridge=true
answer
playback local_stream://moh

now a new channel is originated to agent(bleg) and on answer I'm calling
intercept on aleg from socket to bridge it to agent channel. if I
set socket_resume=true in dialplan, after intercept both legs are stuck
(dead silent). if I do not set socket_resume=true legs are bridged but
execution continues through dialplan (I placed info to test this).
problem is if  socket_resume=false and agent transfers the call to 999
during the call (same socket app) call hangsup. but if socket_resume=true
intercept is not working as expected but transfer is done. how can I solve
this?
thanks