[Freeswitch-users] att_xfer/blind_xfer not working with B-leg DTMF

SamyGo govoiper at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 00:12:42 MSD 2015

Hi list,

Good day, I've been playing around with my FreeSwitch installation, all
good things except I can't seem to get att_xfer or blind transfer working
as expected.Tried several different ways but all lead to same results.

I've a LUA script running for each incoming call and this script makes all
the decisions. I've this line added before originating the B leg.

*session:execute("bind_meta_app", "7 ab s execute_extension::att_xfer XML
features")*

I can have this extension executed perfectly fine from leg A, but Leg B
shows strange behaviour.

Leg B can dial *7 and I get this att_xfer extension loaded which in turn
executes "read" and collect DTMF for the destination number.

*<action application="read" data="3 15 'tone_stream://%(10000,0,350,440)'
digits 30000 #"/>*

Now, I can see FS console showing up the RECV DTMF but I get nothing in
${digits}

I wonder why it stops collecting DTMF for B Leg while FS did detect the *7
code.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

BR,
Sammy