[Freeswitch-users] Check session ready after session transfer

Zvi Agmon zvi at lexifone.com
Mon Jul 6 12:03:51 MSD 2015

Hi,

Can anyone help with this please?
Didn't get any response - maybe the question is not clear enough...

I'm trying to figure out the correct way to check for session state after
it was transferred to another dial plan - meaning - a lua script is called
from the new dial plan and in it I want to know if the session is in ready
state.

Thanks a lot

Zvi Agmon
Lexifone <http://www.lexifone.com>