[Freeswitch-users] No Bridge Media

Vishal Sharma vishal.sharma at knowlarity.com
Mon Jul 6 10:40:47 MSD 2015

Hi,
When I use following commnd on fs_cli, I can hear ring sound or any message
telecome provider play on destination number

originate freetdm/outgoing/r/09899790092
&bridge(freetdm/outgoing/r/09899488723)

but when I use one of following commands

freeswitch at internal> originate
{bridge_early_media=true}freetdm/outgoing/r/09899790092 &bridge
(freetdm/outgoing/r/09899488723)

freeswitch at internal> originate
{bridge_early_media=true}freetdm/outgoing/r/09899790092
&bridge({bridge_early_media=true}freetdm/outgoing/r/09899488723)

or when I bridge a call which is received on FS, I don't get bridge media.

Is there any perticular config required, or it's bug..

Regards,
Vishal Sharma

--
SuperReceptionist is now available on Android mobiles. Track your business
on the go with call analytics, recordings, insights and more: Download the