[Freeswitch-users] Quality VOIP provider with SMS support

Mitch Capper mitch.capper at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 08:50:28 MSD 2015

After using several providers from vitelity to flowroute and callwithus, I
figured it was time to move on from vitelity given some very bad SMS
support as of late.

Looked at Nexmo, voxbone, and a few others (noticed nexmo mentioned in the
new mod_snmpp thread).   I figured I would see what people suggest.

As a bonus right now do a lot of faxing with FS and flowroute and getting
some great results for both incoming and outgoing.      While happy to keep
using many providers for different things if able to converge on one all
the better:)

~Mitch