[Freeswitch-users] OpenSIPS Workshop @ClueCon August 3, 2015

Alex Goulis agoulis at opensips.org
Fri Jul 3 22:10:24 MSD 2015

It's almost that time again! The OpenSIPS team is coming to ClueCon
2015! The OpenSIPS Workshop @ClueCon has been scheduled for *3rd of
August 2015, at InterContinental Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA*.

The OpenSIPS Workshop is a new format that will focus more on providing
attendees with more of a technical approach to integrating OpenSIPS
rather than case studies - the sessions will provide working setups
(with explanations) for OpenSIPS in different scenarios . The Workshops
will cover new OpenSIPS release and features, FreeSwitch integration,
Edge Proxy setup, Asynchronous I/O support and Fraud prevention.

The Official schedule is still under construction:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Workshop-2015Chicago-Schedule

But we're happy to announce the following workshop leaders:

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu - Founder OpenSIPS project
Dan Christian Bogos - ITsysCOM
Vlad Paiu - OpenSIPS Project
Flavio Goncalves - SIPPulse
Alex Goulis - CID(name)
Pete Kelly - SourceVox

Whether you are a beginner or a seasoned professional, the OpenSIPS
Workshop @ClueCon has something for you.

For beginners, get answers to questions like:

* how to extend, expand and enhance FreeSwitch with OpenSIPS
* why OpenSIPS is the right choice for your network
* what are the capabilities, features and limits of OpenSIPS

Seasoned professionals can:

* Learn about new modules and features for the 2.x release
* Discuss advanced topics
* Discuss the development roadmap for OpenSIPS

The registration fees (per person) are:

     $199 for those attending only the OpenSIPS Workshop
     $149 for those attending ClueCon as well or having a discount code
(*CLUECON2015*)  or are registering 3 or more participants

Space is limited, so don't wait too long to register.

More information can be found at:
http://www.opensips.org/Community/Workshop-2015Chicago

We're looking forward to seeing you in Chicago!

- The OpenSIPS Team