[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk canreinvite (directmedia) equivalent in freeswitch

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 3 18:05:17 MSD 2015

For bypass to work you'll have to have some codecs in common!  Without that
it sounds like your end points don't behave properly in his case.

/b

--

*Brian West*
brian at freeswitch.org

*Twitter: @FreeSWITCH , @briankwest*
http://www.freeswitchbook.com
http://www.freeswitchcookbook.com

ClueCon 2015 Call for Speakers <https://www.cluecon.com/call-for-speakers/> |
Register <https://freeswitch.com/cart.php?gid=1> TODAY! | Reddit:
/r/freeswitch <https://www.reddit.com/r/freeswitch>

*T:*+19184209001 | *F:*+19184209002 | *M:*+1918424WEST (9378)
*iNUM:*+883 5100 1420 9001 | *ISN:*410*543 | *Skype:*briankwest