[Freeswitch-users] no display-update after transfer

wiebittewas wiebittewas at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:37:24 MSD 2015

Am 01.07.2015 16:37 schrieb "wiebittewas" bzgl. "Re: no display-update after transfer":

> Does no-one here use attended/blind transfer and has either a working display-update or can say, if freeswitch is at least able to send it?

ok, found the reasons in code.

in sofia_receive_message() case SWITCH_MESSAGE_INDICATE_DISPLAY is checked which system may be on the other end.

there are entries for freeswitch, snom, polycom, aastra, cisco and yealink, but no default at all, so there won't be any sip-msg put onto line for other
would be nice to have the possibility to select one of these items for local users by setting a config-var.

well, after modifying the code here and adding additional calls to sofia_send_callee_id() during transfer-handling fixed this issue.

after the current project has been finished I'll file a bug for this issue.

regards

w.