[Freeswitch-users] inband dtmf

huseyin kalyoncu hkalyoncu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:53:30 MSK 2015

i found the following statement on freeswitch wiki:

"*DTMF intercept w/ DTMF detection, removal and regeneration*
Detect DTMF using Goertzel and drop samples identified as containing DTMF
tones. Regenerate the detected DTMF tones on the opposite leg. *This AFAIK
is the only DTMF intercept mode supported by FreeSWITCH ATM.**"*

according to this can we convert outband(rfc2833) dtmf to inband dtmf?