[Freeswitch-users] Connecting to FS from a mobile app

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 18:04:52 MSK 2015

Guys,

Has anyone done that?  I currently have WebRTC clients connecting to FS
from Chrome and/or Firefox but I now need to do it from my mobile apps
(Android and iOS).

Any recommendation on how to do it?  I use JsSip in the browsers.  Any way
to make a JS library like that to work from an app?  If not, any other
suggestions?

WebRTC vs. SIP?
WebRTC with SIP vs WebRTC with Verto?

I apologize if this topic is not about Freeswitch's own functionality but I
thought people would b interested and wanted to pick this group's brain.