[Freeswitch-users] [ERR] switch_core_io.c:187 sofia/SIPRouter/1917xxxxxxx has no read codec

Ali Pey alipey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 08:53:00 MSK 2015

Hello,

I get this error time to time to certain numbers. There is an incoming call
and freeswitch is trying to do a bridge to this number. Codec on all calls
is only G.711.

When I see this error, I see freeswitch sends an Invite message and then
Cancel in less than one second after it receives 100 Trying.

Any suggestion what I should look for or why this pops up. It results to
outbound call failure and hangup cause is 88: INCOMPATIBLE_DESTINATION

Any suggestion or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ali Pey