[Freeswitch-users] Detecting originate failures from dialplan

Oleg Stolyar olegstolyar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 22:25:19 MSK 2015

Thanks David!

I did look at continue_on_fail before asking but it doesn't see to work for
originate.  I did find a solution though.  I made the originate call to
execute inline and then check for the value of api_result variable which in
my dialplan gets assigned the return of the originate function.  This
conditions seems to tell me that the originate was successful

<condition field="${api_result}" expression="^\+OK ">

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org