[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH employment opportunity in Brevard County, FL

McKnight, Jeffrey Jeffrey.McKnight at brevardcounty.us
Tue Jan 13 01:07:56 MSK 2015

Brevard County, (in Florida) with about 3000 employees,  has been evaluating FreeSWITCH as a replacement for county wide legacy telephones for almost a year now.

The system is almost completely feature functional in comparison to our Nortel system, however our FreeSWITCH expert has found more profitable employment elsewhere.

We are testing the waters to see if there is anyone in the local area that would be interested in completing the perfection of a couple of features, assisting in the rollout of this system county-wide, and maintaining this system.

This would be a full time employment position, good benefits, and great longevity.

Please email me directly at Jeffrey.mcknight at brevardcounty.us if there is any interest.

Regards,

Jeff McKnight

Under Florida Law, email addresses are Public Records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to public record requests, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.