[Freeswitch-users] REg IVR and codec negotiation

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 14:02:11 MSK 2015

Default behaviour should be that it offers all codecs to the gateway and
transcodes G729-G711 if required.

Check outbound-codec-prefs on the profile you're sending to the gateway
from? Check it includes both G729 and G711.

Check disable-transcoding is not set to true

If you're using absolute_codec_string check it's including G711, this would
override any other settings