[Freeswitch-users] BLF status not always correct

Raphael Lechner raphael.lechner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:28:55 MSK 2015

Hi,

Sometimes we have the issue that the status for the BLF linekeys don’t have the correct status. We have the same issue on different installations (different FreeSWITCH 1.4.X versions and different phone vendor/types, snom/yealink).
Today we found the issue on a Installation with FreeSWITCH 1.4.13+git~20141103T195300Z~b942d0faa8~64bit (git b942d0f 2014-11-03 19:53:00Z 64bit).

sip_subscriptions and sip_presence tables(at that moment the phone don’t have the right status)
https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/23834 <https://pastebin.freeswitch.org/23834>

Is that a known issue?
How can I debug that and is there a workaround/solution for that?

After rebooting the phones the status is working again and after some days the issue is back. On newer versions > 1.4.8 the problem is don’t occur so frequently.

Thank you,
Raphael