[Freeswitch-users] Control of IPv6 vs. IPv4

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Tue Jan 6 18:56:36 MSK 2015

And to clarify on my previous terse response... This is a community, If you
encounter a problem such as this, you can submit updates to the configs via
JIRA, or join the DOCS team to help improve the existing documentation and
examples on Confluence.

At the very least join the docs list and report your findings and someone
there could take a look at the docs and take your input and fix it.