[Freeswitch-users] Help required

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 05:35:45 MSK 2015

Please kindly describe your architecture

is your server behind a nat?
are your phones behind a nat?
what codec are you using

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
CISSP, CISM, CISA
Linux, VoIP and much more fun
www.okay.com.mx

Need LCR? Check out LCR for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH
Need Billing? Check out Billing for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH