[Freeswitch-users] Scaling FreeSWITCH horizontally with master master replication

Ashwin Rath ashwinrath at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 06:29:44 MSK 2015

Thank you Rainer for the info about MariaDB. I shall certainly try it out.

I am trying this out for the first time.

At present i am running some tests on Postgre with master master
replication between freeswitch hosts.There would be say 5 FS boxes each
having Postgre and FS and all the Postgres instances would be replicated in
master-master mode. There is no cluster or HA DB. Each FreeSWITCH interacts
only with its own postgres instance.

Would the above configuration be the right way to move forward ?