[Freeswitch-users] problem with sequential calling & mod lua session originate

spros p sphotos1982 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 15:40:45 MSK 2015

As a work around, I am calling each dial string separately, conditional on
the session's state. This seems to give the desired behavior.

i.e.
if (new_session == nil or new_session:getState() == 'ERROR' or
new_session:answered() == false) then
new_session = freeswitch.Session(origination_string, session);
end

On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 12:24 PM, spros p <sphotos1982 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have tried hang_up_after bridge with no luck. I will try creating a
>  series of bridges - i know this works from past experience, but don't
> think is is the best approach for this scenario.
>
> On Sat, Jan 3, 2015 at 5:51 AM, David Villasmil Govea <
> david.villasmil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I think you need to set hangup_after_bridge to false....
>> On Jan 2, 2015 8:40 PM, "spros p" <sphotos1982 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I am trying to originate a series of calls in sequential order. I am
>>> using the pipe notation, for the dial string, however the call never
>>> reaches the second destination.
>>>
>>> When trying a comma or when using the enterprise originate notation
>>> (:_:), calls are indeed simultaneously placed.
>>>
>>> The session is being called as follows in LUA:
>>>
>>> origination_string =
>>> "{ignore_early_media=true,originate_timeout=30,continue_on_fail=true}[origination_caller_id_number=XXXX]sofia/gateway/provider/AAAAAA|[origination_caller_id_number=XXXX]sofia/gateway/provider/BBBBBB"

>>> http://confluence.freeswitch.org