[Freeswitch-users] Call back through SIP trunk

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Jan 1 16:09:42 MSK 2015

Once you hangup, unless you have zombie exec, the call ends and it won't
transfer nor execute the lua script.

Also, if you have the lua do the hangup, it can directly access all the
channel variables itself.

Alternatively, you can set a hangup hook and pass everything:
<action application="set" data="api_hangup_hook=lua callback.lua
${effective_caller_id_number}
${destination_number}"/>

-Avi