[Freeswitch-users] supporting multiple dtmf protocols

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 27 15:50:52 MSK 2015

I see after all these years it's still the popular thing to think that
Bezeq is the most terrible thing in the world.  :-)  Be thankful you
don't have to deal with some American incumbent providers...  Bezeq can
be a walk in the park...  :-)

DTMF handling can be a fun little source of headache in general.

To clarify, are you saying that midway through a call that the DTMF mode
changes?  Or are you saying that the DTMF mode for one call may be 2833
and the next call can randomly be inband audio? If you are saying that
the mode changes during the call, what indication do you receive that
this has happened?

You can try the "liberal-dtmf" setting and see if that fixes the issue
for you, but I believe that only allows SIP NOTIFY and 2833, and I don't
believe it handles inband.  (Hopefully somebody else will correct me if
I'm mistaken.)

--
Yossi Neiman