[Freeswitch-users] updated xml file not seen by freeswitch

dragoncloud pfbuyersclub at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 19:13:56 MSK 2015

Hi, Don't know how I did this, but, I put in the wrong IP address in my xml
file for freeswitch.  I've edited and corrected it, but, freeswitch is still
showing the incorrect one and it's in NOREG status.  Can anyone tell me how
to get freeswicth to see the new xml file?  I've done  "sofia profile
external rescan reloadxml" but that doesn't do it.  I've even tried "sofia
profile (profile name) killgw (gateway name)"  to get rid of the incorrect
one, but, to no avail.  Any help would be appreciated!