[Freeswitch-users] invalidating entries in http_cache?

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 18:39:53 MSK 2015

FYI: FS-7323 was just committed to master that provides new ways to
invalidate cached files.

new API: http_cache_remove <url>
new file param: {refresh=true}

Also- if you want your cached files to be refreshed sooner, set the
expiration server side with max-age or change the default config if max-age
is not set.

Chris