[Freeswitch-users] Nibblebill issues on centos 6?

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Mon Feb 23 13:48:23 MSK 2015

Hi,

Anyone come across any issues using nibblebill on centos 6 to a remote Mysql DB on Centos 5?

Doesn't matter what version of Freeswitch I am using, if I deploy it on our existing centos 5 servers to a mysql db deployed also on a centos 5 server it works fine.

If I deploy on a centos 6 platform I get strange issues with the odbc interface.

ISQL connection works fine but when I plug the details into the dsn in the nibblebill configuration it doesn't work?

If I try dsn freeswitch:user:passwd then the module fails to initialise the database and complains that it cannot connect to odbc.

The only combination that works is just setting dsn to freeswitch which seems to get by the db handle code but then fails with a 'cannot find table' error.

The first configuration works fine on centos 5 with the same software and config and to the same remote db.

The only difference I can see is the odbc drivers which are later versions on centos6.

Could this be something to do with new passwords formats on mysql? The versions of mysql being used are using the old format but setting the old_passwords entry in my.cnf makes no difference, set or unset.

Any ideas?

Regards

Chris