[Freeswitch-users] sip_route_uri with simplify ( uuid_simplify & auto simplify )

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Feb 19 17:07:20 MSK 2015

On this point: I am able to create an SBC node A with FreeSWITCH that
bridges to other FS node B, and auto_simplify will pull the SBC node A out
of the routing?
The only caveat to this is that it's not stateless while the call is
actually ringing, but otherwise, the calls will not rely on node A?
... am I understanding this correctly?

-Avi