[Freeswitch-users] How to use mod_rtmp to play a stream to users.

I put the Who? in Mishehu mishehu at freeswitch.org
Wed Feb 18 00:49:55 MSK 2015

Not sure exactly what you're trying to stream at users or in what
fashion, but mod_rtmp is an implementation of the RTMP protocol, a tcp
based Adobe Flash supported protocol.  It's implementation in FreeSWITCH
is first and foremost to facilitate calls, so it is congruent to
mod_sofia and other endpoint modules.  My guess is that this is not what
you want, but you will have to be more specific about what it is that
you are attempting to accomplish.

--
Yossi Neiman