[Freeswitch-users] B leg ringing when Caller hangup before answer

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Tue Feb 17 23:41:53 MSK 2015

I have used the Patton FXO AND FXS gateways to bring analog lines into
FreeSWITCH with success, but their programming requires a 4 year college
degree to figure out! The Patton gateways will detect call progress tones as
well as loop battery interrupt to know that the FXO has released the call
and will process that correctly to tell FS to end the call.

Thanks for your experience as switching to something else might be better,
instead of testing different scenarios.

Bote