[Freeswitch-users] Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.

TF TFred31 at Yahoo.com
Fri Feb 13 22:33:23 MSK 2015

Within FreeSwitch, within the vars.xml I swapped the port settings for the
external_sip_port   with the setting for  internal_sip_port and the error
message:
   * Rejected by acl "domains". Falling back to Digest auth.*
went away.

Again, since there are about 6 different   vars.xml  files in different
sub-directories, it was a quessing game as to which one would be the correct
one so as to implement the change, but I got lucky.

I was able to go into my FS_CLI  window and type:   *sofia status*    and
confirm the various listening ports.

Things are still not working, but at least that error message is gone.