[Freeswitch-users] Re - British Telecom (BT) SIP test list before allowing a server on their IP Telephony network

Andrew Keil andrew.keil at visytel.com
Fri Feb 6 12:53:54 MSK 2015

To FreeSWITCH users,

Re - British Telecom (BT) SIP test list before allowing a server on their IP Telephony network.

I wondered if someone can take a quick look at this test case spreadsheet from BT in the UK to see if a standard FreeSWITCH installation (current production release) will cover off all these test cases.  I assume the answer is yes!  However I thought that I would ask in advance.

Kind Regards,

Andrew Keil