[Freeswitch-users] Call from "Client without TLS" to "Client with TLS"

srdrztrk sozturk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:58:43 MSK 2015

Hi all,

I googled so much, unfortunately found nearly nothing about it.

I've got two different clients. One of them supports TLS and registers
Freeswitch via TLS. The other one doesn't support TLS and registers
Freeswitch via UDP. I can make calls from TLS to UDP direction. But making
calls from UDP to TLS direction is a problem.

What do i have to do for dialing from UDP to TLS direction? Is it possible?
If it is, how can i edit the configuration? Any example will be appreciated.

Thx.