[Freeswitch-users] 487 originator cancelled when using loopback channel in multiple endpoint bridge

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Fri Feb 6 01:59:39 MSK 2015

Hi,
I am trying to accomplish the following and cannot get it to work.
On incoming calls, start playing an audio file and execute a bridge at the 7th second of the file without stopping playback.
I tried a bunch of combination, but this one is the one I feel the most certain about. The problem is that even though the scenario works, overtime I pick up the channel is hung up with a 487 originator cancelled. Not on the loopback channel, but on the one I picked up.

Here is my dialplan:
<condition field="destination_number" expression="^.*$">
<action application="set" data="ringback=file_string:///usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/cl-welcome-moh.wav" />
<action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=file_string:///usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/cl-welcome-moh.wav" />
<action application="export" data="rtp_secure_media=true"/>
<action application="export" data="absolute_codec_string=PCMU,PCMA" />
<action application="ring_ready"/>
<action application="sleep" data="1500" />
<action application="answer" />
<action application="sleep" data="200" />
<action application="set" data="ignore_early_media=true" />
<action application="bridge" data="{originate_delay_start=7000}user/emrah at domain.com:_:loopback/wait/local/xml" />
</condition>

I'm running the latest v1.4 stable.

Any idea would be much appreciated.