[Freeswitch-users] OT: SIP Analysis at Linux CLI

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Feb 5 00:20:09 MSK 2015

Hey Folks,

I'm curious to know tools you guys use at the Linux command line. I'm
finding that I have many pcap files with SIP/RTP in them and slurping them
over to a laptop w/ Wireshark is frequently cumbersome.

My ideal tool here is something that prints out a ladder diagram or even a
quick and dirty report on the SIP dialog(s). I would have to say that the
closest thing I've found so far is Alexandr Dubovikov's awesome Sipgrep2.

I'd like to hear about some of your favorite tools and tricks.

-MC