[Freeswitch-users] Monitoring Uptime: landline-->VOIP-Provider-->freeSWITCH-->landline case?

Arfst arfst at riseup.net
Wed Feb 4 20:32:14 MSK 2015

@Michael ok, how does such a setup specifically looks like or which
components are used?
@AVI The CID will be sent consistently.

I still have the open question:
How to monitor/log and automate test calls?
Which software or setup could be used for that?
Which software, setup can detect if a targeted phone (Landline/Voip) is
ringing and hangs off automatically?

I also would be glad to get some keywords for this topic, because my own
research only let me find commercial providers.

-arfst