[Freeswitch-users] How to force park timeout for not bridged calls?

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 15:32:49 MSK 2015

Hi

I have problem with park application and forcing FS to use timeout

I tried two configurations:

<action application="set" data="park_timeout=30"/>
<action application="park"/>

And second:

<action application="set" data="api_result=${sched_api(+30 park_timeout
uuid_kill ${uuid} CRASH)}"/>
<action application="park"/>

None of them works. After 30 seconds of having call in park state nothing
happens, I see no messages on console related to sched_api or park_timeout
execution

Maybe timeouts work only on bridged calls?

My intenion is to have timeout for calls that I put in park and they have
been not handled properly (ie bridged) by external script for some time.
Such calls should end automatically after given time