[Freeswitch-users] Need help with Video proxy-media mode

Cinthia Leung cinthia721 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 03:38:11 MSK 2015

I encountered something odd as I went on with more experiments.

I’m finally able to get video and audio to work, sort of, by not enabling
either inbound-proxy-media or inbound-bypass-media.  My understanding is
that FS is now in the middle negotiating codec, which is what we don’t want…

global_codec_prefs=G722,PCMU,PCMA,H264

It seems really strange that this works but proxy-media mode doesn’t.

All thoughts welcome.  Thanks.