[Freeswitch-users] Codec Transcoding issue

Rutu Patel rutu.patel at inextrix.com
Mon Dec 28 11:11:43 MSK 2015

Thank you all for your suggestions.

​Now seems like freeswitch offers all 3 codecs defined in sip profile but
when I set absolute_codec_string it doesn't work.

I have tried by setting {media_mix_inbound_outbound_codecs=true} to
outbound leg ​and now bridge is
bridge({media_mix_inbound_outbound_codecs=true,absolute_codec_string=G729,PCMU,PCMA}sofia/gateway/TestGW/xxxx300055)

But freeswitch offers only G729 .It offers first codec defined in
absolute_codec_string.

If I remove absolute_codec_string it works fine and offers all 3 codecs
defined in sip profile.

I have parameters in sip profile as below:
'disable-transcoding'  = 'false'
'inbound-late-negotiation' = 'true'

Please let me know if you want any other information regarding
configurations.

--
Thanks,
Rutu Patel