[Freeswitch-users] Commercial Communications Platforms with Freeswitch at the Core

Vitaly Kovalyshyn v.kovalyshyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:22:32 MSK 2015

Hi!
We are small team from Ukraine. We are working on a scalable, distributed, cloud-based VoIP telephony platform based on FreeSWITCH 1.6 and Docker:
http://webitel.ua/bpmonline-webitel-callmanager/ (with CRM)
http://webitel.com/
Work is still in progress. But, we already have customers on it.

Our project is open source. You can try it: https://github.com/webitel/orchestration
I'm working on documentation: http://api.webitel.com/

Webitel Engine has REST API and JavaScript library for an any web based client.
Call routing is in JSON scheme. Examples: https://github.com/kovalyshyn/webinars/tree/master/webinar_3/acr

Reports example: http://kovalyshyn.pp.ua/1164.html
web ui review: http://kovalyshyn.pp.ua/1145.html

I will be happy to answer any question you may have.

Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Vitaly Kovalyshyn

http://kovalyshyn.pp.ua/