[Freeswitch-users] Commercial Communications Platforms with Freeswitch at the Core

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz luis.daniel.lucio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:54:37 MSK 2015

Dear Colton,

Regardless the technology, is this what you are looking for?
https://okay.com.mx/en/entrepreneurs/balancing-clustering-and-high-availability-with-fusionpbx.html

Luis Daniel Lucio Quiroz
CISSP, CISM, CISA
Linux, VoIP and much more fun
www.okay.com.mx

Need LCR? Check out LCR for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH
Need Billing? Check out Billing for FusionPBX with FreeSWITCH