[Freeswitch-users] Commercial Communications Platforms with Freeswitch at the Core

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 18:11:24 MSK 2015

What commercial commutations platforms exist that have freeswitch at the
core of their platform? Something that could handle full class 5
capabilities and hosted PBX capabilities similar to what you would find
from a Broadsoft, Metaswitch, or Netsapiens platform?

I know freeswitch is opensource so technically we could build our own, but
we have no interest in building and maintaining our own platform.