[Freeswitch-users] mod_gsmopen - deadlock tty

Shabbir abbasi shabbirabbasi92 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:17:03 MSK 2015

today i have solved  about sms and ussd problem and aded a check in ussd
and sms section to check status of dongle connected or not if connected
then send ussd or sms otherwise  display that dongle is not connected ,and
got success;
and commited today you can check that my work on
https://freeswitch.org/stash/users/shabbirabbasi92/repos/freeswitch/diff/src/mod/endpoints/mod_gsmopen/mod_gsmopen.cpp?until=3b538d0c92f79c391c7eb2777f1d8fa37205c549&at=refs%2Fheads%2Ffeature%2FFS-8626-auto-reconnect-if-dongle-disconnected